CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Pokemon Master

Lysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starhawk View Post
It was good stuff to roll dice with Salah. He is one hoopy frood! Lys, sorry I missed out on meeting you at Gen Con. Did you have a good show?
Next time!

I had a great show. I never slept. The Gen Con special for the podcast I'm on should be up in a week or so.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

Origen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
Next time!

I had a great show. I never slept. The Gen Con special for the podcast I'm on should be up in a week or so.
Please post a link when it's up.

“And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.” - John Steinbeck, East of Eden

"Be orderly in your life, and ordinary like a bourgeois, in order to be violent and original in your works." - Gustave Flaubert
Old 08-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Pokemon Master

Lysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Please post a link when it's up.
Season 1 is here - http://pkmncast.com/dungeons-and-dragonites-s1/

Gen Con special is being dubbed season 1.5
Old 08-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Quixotic Iconoclast

Salah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond repute

I had a chance to eat Dinner with Origen tonight. He's the #1 attraction in Manhattan! Hopefully my next swing through the Northeast will be at a more leisurely pace.

In a world of violence, the cross, that eminently counter-cultural symbol that lies at the heart of the Christian faith, is a scandal. -Miroslav Wolf

Visit my blog!
Old 08-11-2016, 10:35 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Were any motorcycles involved?
Old 08-12-2016, 08:55 AM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

er...motorcycles? i don't believe i've ever seen origen and motorcycles in the same sentence in the course of my time on the forum.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:21 AM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

methinks he's confusing him with CC.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:17 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Salah just visited CC for Iron Triad Smoked Bologna, so I am not confusing anyone with CC but CC himself
Old 08-13-2016, 08:50 PM
I am the one you warned me of

Imaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Iron Triad Smoked Bologna
This should be sold in stores! Or on TV! Kickstarter!!!!
Old 08-13-2016, 09:00 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

So is it better than Bar S Signature Smokehouse?

Tags
chat