CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 08-06-2016, 08:12 AM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

can't put numbers on it, the most veteran member of the team's been with me since december, the newest one a mere 2 months ago.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Ridin' a starry range.

CosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salah_ad_Din View Post
After the bologna we smoked together at Cosmic Cowboy's ranch, I'm just not sure anyone else could compare.
My meat is beyond comparison.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Pokemon Master

Lysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud ofLysander has much to be proud of

Quote:
I got a chance to meet Lysander yesterday. He had an appointment so we only spoke a few minutes but it's really nice to have a face behind the name after all these years. He's a great, friendly guy, hopefully we'll cross paths again today.

Starhawk and I had a chance to game together in a game of "Dark Blades" which is about forming a gang of thieves. It was a blast! Starhawk is a great gamer -he' very quick on his feet, has great ideas, and really works well with other players. You want him in your game.

Edit: I had lunch with Lysander today. We sat in the floor of the convention hall and ate Gyros. It was great! He's very personable and pleasant, and a very interesting person to talk to about evreything from gaming to travel..
It was super great to meet you! Totally fun!
Old 08-09-2016, 10:49 PM
join the herd...

Water Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond reputeWater Jess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCowboy View Post
My meat is beyond comparison.
Oh god, all those big brawny men devouring your meat?

SO JEALOUS.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Ridin' a starry range.

CosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Jess View Post
Oh god, all those big brawny men devouring your meat?
That's not an accurate description of...well....any of us.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:32 PM
I am the one you warned me of

Imaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant future

Quote:
The men part is accurate.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Quixotic Iconoclast

Salah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speak for yourself, I'll take it.

In a world of violence, the cross, that eminently counter-cultural symbol that lies at the heart of the Christian faith, is a scandal. -Miroslav Wolf

Visit my blog!
Old 08-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Quixotic Iconoclast

Salah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond repute

I had a chance to meet Dave today, which has been on my bucket list for years. What a great guy! He's a likable combination of intelligence and humility, and of communicating well without seeming overbearing. If you go to Bean Town, he is the man to show it to you.

In a world of violence, the cross, that eminently counter-cultural symbol that lies at the heart of the Christian faith, is a scandal. -Miroslav Wolf

Visit my blog!
Old 08-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Ridin' a starry range.

Quote:
Speak for yourself, I'll take it.
OK...speaking for myself, I was the closest there to being big and brawny.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Orally bankrupt

Starhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond repute

It was good stuff to roll dice with Salah. He is one hoopy frood! Lys, sorry I missed out on meeting you at Gen Con. Did you have a good show?

EDIT: Salah, you mentioned being interested in picking up the game we played for your home group. Here is a link to buy the PDF... you'll get the version we played immediately, as well as the final product when it's done.

Last edited by Starhawk; 08-11-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Tags
chat