CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Clever people, taking blood with them. I didnt know VtM Vampires could drink non fresh blood

Oops
Old 03-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Clever people, taking blood with them. I didnt know VtM Vampires could drink non fresh blood

Oops
They can indeed. The experience leaves something to be desired to the discerning Cainite palate, however.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
Having run the module yourself, SD, you can appreciate why I am extremely reluctant to grant this request, no? Did you give your PCs Ghoul drivers when you ran the adventure?

=================

EDIT -- Upon further reflection, I can juggle some things around.

In character, the only possible snag is whether Jocelin would allow a tame yet strange Ghoul drive her car. If not, everyone should go together in the van, which will be chauffeured by one of Arcadian's Ghouls. If so, Ghoul chauffeurs during the day for both the van and the Caddy.

My players didn't ask for them. The Brujah with the mototcycle wouldn't have taken a car in any case. And the Brujah with the Motorcycle is the main reason I am making sure we have sun block on the road.

However, if all they were getting was chauffer service and the ghouls drove on for some other job the Prince or Justicar had for them, I'd give it to them.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

Quote:

Oops
It helped that in the first V:tM game I ever played in bottled blood was priovided to the PCs to let us max out our Blood Pt pools.

However, think of what Jack brought along as a two dose healing potion if you prefer...
Old 03-26-2007, 09:24 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Anderson View Post
My players didn't ask for them. The Brujah with the mototcycle wouldn't have taken a car in any case. And the Brujah with the Motorcycle is the main reason I am making sure we have sun block on the road.

However, if all they were getting was chauffer service and the ghouls drove on for some other job the Prince or Justicar had for them, I'd give it to them.
Well, I'm calling an audible for how the adventure will unfold. I thought of another plot element that ultimately stems from Jack's requests to travel to France/interview Delbert's acquaintances. You'll be getting some ghouls at some point tonight, just not from Arcadian.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:38 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Ah! All is revealed
Old 03-26-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Ah! All is revealed
Or is it??
Old 03-26-2007, 09:59 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Well, about the blood issue yes

Though curses upon the houses of both you and SD for discussing this game. Im having to make Will saves to avoid looking at my GURPS VtM book

Particularly when ill fates befalling Brujah's with motorcycles are mentioned and Jocelin is a Brujah with a convertible
Old 03-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Quote:
Well, about the blood issue yes

Though curses upon the houses of both you and SD for discussing this game. Im having to make Will saves to avoid looking at my GURPS VtM book

Particularly when ill fates befalling Brujah's with motorcycles are mentioned and Jocelin is a Brujah with a convertible
Motorcycles do not come with trunks that are sunproof and big enough to hold vampires. The player had no idea of how long a trip was involved and didn't exactly leave at sunset. Lot of big open country out that way...
Old 03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Parzival

Where is everybody sitting in the van?

Merril is driving.
Menachem is all the way in the back corner.

Jocelin and Jack are in the other car.

(Yeah, I did a little OOC about the van. I figured it was better than letting my character be suprised by the convertable and freaking. A convertable that's older than my character across large expanses of open country? It wouldn't have sit well. It's a bit too early in the game for impassioned "you'll kill us all!" rants.)