CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute
Default OOC discussion thread

I'll follow carm's lead and post an OOC discussion thread for the players and any others who are observing the game.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:58 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

WHats a Chantry?
Old 03-25-2007, 01:05 AM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
WHats a Chantry?
It's where most/all of the Tremere in a city live, and where they hold many of their rituals.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:13 AM

OK, I'm still working out timing issues in turns of when the GM speaks and when the PCs do. Going forward, I may lock the active scene from time to time if I want to say something before any of the PCs respond. I think the opening scene is turning out pretty well, though. The next scene will be more free-form and less dominated by GM exposition...
Old 03-25-2007, 02:18 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, as you have now closed the Intro thread
Old 03-25-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Ah, as you have now closed the Intro thread
Yes, and as I have now re-opened it.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:38 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Btw, how do Princes and Justicars rank comparatively?

Also, is there a special form of address for Justicars?
Old 03-25-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Btw, how do Princes and Justicars rank comparatively?

Also, is there a special form of address for Justicars?
Justicar > Prince. You can address a Justicar with that title, or Elder.

Each clan has one Justicar, and they are basically responsible for worldwide enforcement of the Traditions. They also have virtual immunity to punishment for fallout of their actions over the globe. Princes have this responsibility and immunity only in their own domain, which is usually a single medium- to large-sized city, with the possibility of a few satellite cities.

Praxis Dallas encompasses Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, and Waco. Houston starts out with San Antonio in its fold, and used to have Austin. It's possible there could be some friction because of that on the visit to Houston which is coming up...
Old 03-25-2007, 03:12 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Sigh. The prince is supplying us with a vehicle. Jocelin doesnt get to use her cool car

On a positive note she probably have to buy gas for it
Old 03-25-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Sigh. The prince is supplying us with a vehicle. Jocelin doesnt get to use her cool car

On a positive note she probably have to buy gas for it
Stand by.