CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"She's recovering right now. She'll be touched to learn that she's in your thoughts." She smirks as you edge away, then turns back to where you were just before.

"You may as well show yourselves, whoever you are, there's at least one of us with her eyes open and her wits about her." After a moment, Mag and Dru appear facing Sidana and Samantha.

"Mag, Dru," says Sidana, regaining some of her composure, "fancy meeting you here."

"I should say the same of you, Sire," replies Mag.

"A family reunion?" Samantha says.

"For us both. Dru's sire is also Arcadian's grandsire. I guess that would make her your aunt, now."

"Ah, lovely. There's nothing more important than family, wouldn't you all agree?"
Old 11-09-2010, 07:56 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"If someone starts campfire songs I will likely be rather sick"
Old 11-24-2010, 03:47 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"We'd need a campfire before we can start singing campfire songs," Samantha says, a malevolent grin creasing her lips. "If only there was some kindling around." Her glance flicks towards the pile of umbrellas by your side, and an open flame appears on her upturned palm.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:46 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Let me fetch the kindling for you, as a trainee hostess its my duty"

Rosalyn goes to bend down and pick up her spear from the pile, then tries to turn and lunge at Samantha
Old 11-26-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
"Let me fetch the kindling for you, as a trainee hostess its my duty"

Rosalyn goes to bend down and pick up her spear from the pile, then tries to turn and lunge at Samantha
You pick up your weapon and attack Samantha, but Sidana moves smoothly to parry your spear thrust. A wicked smile appears on Samantha's face when she speaks.

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, girl. Let the hate flow through you. It will be my special pleasure to make you dance the black spiral labyrinth, my young apprentice."

((OOC -- ))
Old 12-12-2010, 08:09 PM

If you want to make any sort of snappy Star Wars-related retort, that should happen pretty soon now. Wheels are in motion behind the scenes that will soon burst their way to center stage, so to speak.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:37 PM

With Rosalyn's tendency to freeze in certain situations seeming to have affected her tongue at the moment, there is an explosion in the building next to you. Samantha and your companions all start at the sound, but Sidana is steady enough to maintain contact with your weapon.

"I think that's our cue to leave, Samantha."

"Without the others?"

"I don't think they're the ones who did this, and I get the feeling we shouldn't wait to find out who did."

A pool of something thick and tarry begins to form at your feet when you experience the sensation of abruptly colliding with something that feels like a plate glass window.