CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:39 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Short days ago they lived, felt dawn, watched sunset glow (Wed. 4/4/07, François/Leo)

((This thread title uses the full allotment of characters available for thread titles, incidentally.))

After Anneke dismisses the meeting, Roman takes you and Wynn to his truck. The mood during the ride is subdued, as you each think about what could be at stake tonight. When you get to the art museum, a handful of vehicles are already in the parking lot, and at least a dozen other people besides those you met with last night are there.

One car is separate from the others, and Roman parks his pickup nearby. Benny and the three Garou from last night's meeting are by this car, as are two strangers, a man and a woman. Diana greets you once everyone has exited Roman's truck.

"I hope this evening finds everyone well. I have the pleasure to introduce the other sept leaders with a presence in the area."

Diana introduces the woman as Caroline, and the man as Daniel. After she names you to the other sept leaders, Daniel speaks.

"Is it true, what Diana says, that you will aid us in raising a caern within city limits?" Doubt tinges his facial expression, and Caroline wears a similarly dubious look, though she says nothing.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Huxley

Leo shuffles along wordlessly , positioning himself near the back of the group and keeping himself covered as he did at the previous meeting.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Francois gazes at Leo momentarily, and speaks in a voice of leadership.

"It is true. I have met with our leaders, and we have scouted out potential locations. They will discuss them with you, and I am confident we will find one that is mutually agreeable. Further, we have made preperations to have a Kindred defense established around the parameter of the area, to assist in giving you the time needed to complete your rituals. This we give you as a gift, as proof of our intent to live with you in peace to our mutal benefit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:44 AM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"That's... irregular," Caroline says. "Would it be possible for me to attend this meeting that Diana has spoken of?"

"Me, too," Daniel puts in.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:34 AM

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

"I have no objections to that", says Francois. After a brief pause he says to Diana, "Will it be the three of you attending the meeting? If a larger retinue is required for you, I would like to prepare our host with that knowledge, to prevent any misunderstand as to your intent. It would be unseemly for a larger group to be misconstrued as a war party."

Quote:
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 AM

"Paavo and Niobe should not be displaced," Diana replies, "yet it is also important for the other sept leaders to attend the meeting. Can you accommodate a Garou contingent of five? Caroline and Daniel will honor the truce as those of us last night did."

"Of course," says Caroline, and Daniel nods his head in agreement.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:24 AM

"Indeed, five will be fine. I will have preperations made to accomidate this number."

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 PM

Daniel and Caroline step away for a bit to inform their fellow sept members that they're going to the meeting...
Old 05-21-2010, 09:04 AM

Does Francois have a text/cell phone or email for any of the Prince's council or the prince herself?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-21-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
Does Francois have a text/cell phone or email for any of the Prince's council or the prince herself?
You can call or text any of Bonnie, Anneke, or Dee Dee.