CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Q & A with Bobby (Jake, Wed. 4/4/07)

Shortly after 8 pm, you meet with the Prince and Sarah outside a bedroom door on the third floor of the mansion near Tulane U. Before anyone can knock, Dee Dee sticks her head out the door, then exits the room when she sees others in the hallway.

"He is well?" Rebekka asks the Sheriff.

"Well enough as can be expected," replies Dee Dee. "He barely knows anything about us. Nothing, really, except of the necessity of the Masquerade."

"That is troubling, but immaterial for the moment," says the Prince. Rebekka turns to you and asks, "Will you be wanting a second questioner with you during your interview?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

"Better to have that option, I think, yes."
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-03-2010, 11:04 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"Sheriff, you'll be Jake's supporting partner. It will have to be Jake as the lead questioner, however, since it's his technical know-how."

"Fine by me, my Prince. I figure I'd be more effective just by supplying the occasional sneer at this point, anyways."

"Sarah," the Prince says, "you'll remain on call in the hallway here in case they need anything."

"As you wish, Majesty."

"Before I leave," Rebekka says to you, "there's also the matter of tonight's delivery. If you feel you'll need any backup, now is the time to arrange it. Many of us will be otherwise engaged later in the evening."
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

"The delivery should be straightforward. It'd look off if I showed up without any backup, but one or two tough-looking types should be sufficient. Oh, plus, the cash."
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-04-2010, 08:03 PM

"You can see the Seneschal about the cash," Rebekka says, and then turns to Dee Dee.

"I'll go, but I don't look all that tough without a little Presence boost. What about Zack? What has he gotten up to?"

"No doubt he was contacting his regnant last night," the Prince replies. "He would do for this job, though. Give him the Summons, Sheriff, and if he does not arrive by the time the Justicar and I are about to leave for the jazz hall, we will make alternative arrangements."

"Will that do?" the Prince asks you.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Radiation Romeo

"Zack is perfect. Good call. I think that's everything, then. So, let's go juice this lemon, shall we?"
Old 05-08-2010, 03:00 AM

"Very good," the Prince replies. "There will be a briefing on the site selection for the Garou ritual in the dining room that will end at 8:30. The Seneschal will be available after that to transfer the funds to you. I will also make sure that Anneke is aware that she should send someone to you after the transaction is completed to help distribute the items that are safe to use within city limits."

"I'll want to touch base with her before we leave," says Dee Dee.

"Please do. Sarah, you will be part of the 8:30 briefing. Head over when the questioning is finished."

"Yes, my Prince." Sarah takes up a station next to the door after Rebekka turns and leaves. Dee Dee heads into the room without further preamble.

The room itself has a fairly standard layout. A closet at the far left corner of the room juts into the room by three feet or so. A single bed is in the far right corner of the room, and Bobby is lying atop it. A long, narrow table with folding legs stands between bed and closet. A single folding chair sits between bed and table, and two folding chairs between table and closet.

"Good morning, sunshine," Dee Dee says in a stage voice. "Or, you know, good evening." The Sheriff takes the near chair on the closet side of the table, turns it backwards, and sits down.

Bobby's eyes pop open and the sound of Dee Dee's voice. He turns, and appears as if he's about to get off the bed, but a look from the Sheriff stops him short.

"Can I go now?" he asks, seated on the edge of the bed.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Radiation Romeo

"Nope, I'm afraid not. The small matter of those questions that need to be answered. So, what were you doing with the Prince's computer?"
Old 05-08-2010, 10:11 PM

"What, that? I was Mr. J's sysadmin."
Old 05-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Radiation Romeo

"So, you monitored his system here from your place? At his request?"