CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Francois starts speaking at a normal volume increasing as his agitation becomes more apparent. "In the vernacular of the day, what the FUCK IS HAPPENING!".

He strides towards Jack. "Why are you provoking the Sherrif...no, it matters not."

Francois clenches and relaxes his fists a few times, controlling himself. Turning to Bonnie he says, "Archon, I am not a Gangrel, and I have little knowledge of the loup garou. That said, I have served as a diplomat before, and if my services will be helpful to the Camarilla in this matter, they are available."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
Francois starts speaking at a normal volume increasing as his agitation becomes more apparent. "In the vernacular of the day, what the FUCK IS HAPPENING!".

He strides towards Jack. "Why are you provoking the Sherrif...no, it matters not."

Francois clenches and relaxes his fists a few times, controlling himself. Turning to Bonnie he says, "Archon, I am not a Gangrel, and I have little knowledge of the loup garou. That said, I have served as a diplomat before, and if my services will be helpful to the Camarilla in this matter, they are available."
"I shall keep your offer in mind, Primogen," Bonnie says after a moment's consideration. "It may well come to that, pending the outcome of this little dispute. Which is starting to lose its entertainment value."

The sound of several people descending the stairs is just becoming audible when Bonnie finishes speaking.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

"I sprecken no doitch. So what is she saying?" jack says.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:28 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"It seems we'll need your services with the Garou after all, François," Bonnie says, dragging the Sheriff towards those who have just come down the stairs. Everyone is with Sarah -- Rebekka, Gwynnis, Anneke, and even Meerlinda. The Councilor is looking somewhat better, but there are still black char marks on her face.

Once the others get Dee Dee to settle down, they draw off to a more isolated part of the parlor. Dee Dee explains what's going on. At one point, Rebekka and Anneke both give Jack dark looks, and even Meerlinda seems to twitch an eyelid at whatever they all heard. Bonnie puts her hand in her head. Gwynnis laughs, and then turns towards Jack, tapping her fist to her chest, and then makes what looks like a "Heil, Hitler!" salute, of all things. Gwynnis and Meerlinda then put their heads together for a bit.

"Will you please come here, Rosalyn?" Gwynnis asks after conferring with the Councilor.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:14 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Jawohl"

Rosalyn goes over to Gwynnis
Old 01-07-2010, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
"Jawohl"

Rosalyn goes over to Gwynnis
Gwynnis smirks at the German reply. Rebekka sends Sarah off to do... something, and she leaves the parlor, but not to go upstairs.

"I'm starting to remember some of the reasons I kept you around all these years," the Justicar says, smiling. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for a bit of your vitae. For medicinal purposes."
Old 01-07-2010, 09:00 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"I'd be pleased to provide it"
Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 PM

When Sarah returns, she has Rebekka's ceremonial dagger. She gives it to the Prince, who gives it to Gwynnis. Rebekka makes motions with her hands that are somewhat reminiscent of a mime pretending to be trapped in a box, and a shimmering wall of... something separates the rest of you from the group of women on the far side of the parlor.

The Justicar nicks Rosalyn's index finger with one of her claws, then wipes a bit of the vitae she squeezes out onto the side dagger's blade, near it tip, before touching a finger to her tongue to close the wound she made. The Councilor then holds up an index finger of her own, and blood starts to dribble down it after a brief glance at Jack. Gwynnis hands Meerlinda the dagger, and she wipes the blood on her finger on the opposite side where Rosalyn's blood already is, also near the tip.

Gwynnis removes her sunglasses to reveal her empty eye sockets, and Meerlinda carefully places the tip of the dagger in the left socket. The Justicar closes her eyelid around the dagger's tip, and Meerlinda extracts the blade, the blood wiping off as she removes it. You watch as Gwynnis heals her eye, the blood seeming to evaporate as the new eye starts out as a bud on her optic nerve before contracting inwards as the orbital muscles begin to appear and anchor themselves to the eye.

((I'll pick this up in the new thread that's about to start.))