CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 10-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
You'll be directed to a port near the main Port of New Orleans, but with less commerce-related activity, of which there must be many, but none of which I know of personally, nor do I have the time to dig out this sort of detail online. You're welcome to suggest a port, if you'd like.
"Hmm" Francois appears to muse, "Perhaps the South Shore Harbor Marina would be the best choice. Can you arrange it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
"Hmm" Francois appears to muse, "Perhaps the South Shore Harbor Marina would be the best choice. Can you arrange it?"
"It shall be done, Sir. If there is nothing else?"
Old 10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

"No, that will be all I think. Thank you for your service", Francois says and ends the call before Richard can respond.

Dropping the exagerated accent, Francois says "A private yacht will be waiting for us this evening at the South Shore Harbor....I don't suppose any of you know how to pilot the damn thing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:12 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"I can get us one of Mr. Johnson's pilots," Kallista says.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 AM

As the weapons purchasing discussion is wrapping up, Meerlinda comes downstairs and goes to Dee Dee. She produces a crystal goblet seemingly from nowhere, and tells the Sheriff that Gwynnis requests her presence upstairs.

"How did it go?" Rebekka asks her.

"Gwynnis will have things in hand without much trouble, I would guess. They will all be down shortly, after their communion."

Rebekka introduces Meerlinda ((EDIT -- as one of the Council of Seven who rules the Tremere clan)) to Zack and Jake after receiving this report, and will then ask if a satisfactory shopping list and delivery arrangements are in place.

Last edited by Detritus; 10-30-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:59 PM

Default Temporizing post...

As the discussion about the weapons/ordnance purchase draws towards its end, Sabine (Sabine Lafitte from the linked post in the Dramatis Personae thread, for Jake's benefit) appears. After Rebekka introduces her to Zack and Jake, she gives a report as best as she can about Al's final minutes, but it's pretty much a story of a guy bleeding out on the operating table. She'll then ask if Thomas and Merill will be attending the meeting, and Rebekka answers that for now they'll stay out with the others to help keep an eye on Crusher.

((The other PCs besides Jake know that "the others" out with Crusher are Uma, Yuri, Radeyah, and Ramiel)).