CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beware the Violent Welsh (Jocelin/Leo/François, Tues. 4/3/07)

((Leo and François will be joining in the action in this thread, but they haven't quite gotten to the end of the scene in Avalon yet.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
"Oh, I can totally see why shes evil then, those things . . . well . . ick"
Sidana's good twin giggles from inside your head, but her mirth is cut short by a scraping sound that comes from the base of the tower. When you look down, you see a giant man-wolf hybrid with a lambent green glow in its eyes sharpening its talons, and sparks fly as it drags its hands back and forth across the stone. Several creatures much like the insect-men you battled before surround it, and none of them stand as tall as the wolfman's chest.

From the other side of the tower's base, a second Garou appears, also in hybrid wolfman form and also sharpening its claws. A girl emerges from behind this Garou, alike in form and visage to the good twin, although her red hair is shorter and more orderly. She is clothed in blue jeans and a loose-fitting shirt, and appears unarmed.

"She is the one who has given you such troubles?" she says to an unseen companion. The voice is the same as the good twin's, although a sneering tone replaces the mischief evident in the other's voice. Another girl emerges from behind the second Garou once it is finished sharpening its talons, one you recognize instantly.

"She wears a sword, Sidana," says Heather. "She did not bring that with her when she first entered the astral plane. Who might have given her that, I wonder?"

"I do not, and I fervently hope to see my Sire during this little excursion. Especially if she has been reduced to fetching stray kittens." A cruel smile forms on Sidana's lips, and her right hand closes onto a spear that was not there a moment ago.

"What do you say, childe, would you like a peck on the cheek from Rhongomyniad?" Sidana hefts the spear in your general direction, and changes her hold on it to a two-handed grip.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:09 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Jocelin glowers at Heather for a while before finally dragging her attention toward Sidana

"Good day Sidana . . . . I wouldn't care to fight you, actually, Id like to help you get back together with your good twin and family . . . though I really do suggest that Heather cant possibly be a good influence"
Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

"What on earth..." Sidana begins, and then, "what under the heavens or earth are you talking about? I have no twin, nor any family except the one I've chosen."
Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Im really quite sure you do, she looks like you, except with less orderly hair and much less clothes. She was at this tower when I came here, and wound up sending me into outer space for a bit actually. Everyone has family, family are friends God chooses for you, so, since it is His choice, its very important to maintain. Also she asked me to help you out, so you can be together when your father and mother arrive, they apparently are coming, and are needed to open the gate"

"As for the sword, St Anthony sent it to me after I came to this strange realm, when I was in need"
Old 08-10-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
"Im really quite sure you do, she looks like you, except with less orderly hair and much less clothes. She was at this tower when I came here, and wound up sending me into outer space for a bit actually. Everyone has family, family are friends God chooses for you, so, since it is His choice, its very important to maintain. Also she asked me to help you out, so you can be together when your father and mother arrive, they apparently are coming, and are needed to open the gate"

"As for the sword, St Anthony sent it to me after I came to this strange realm, when I was in need"
"She is of your clan?" Sidana asks Heather, though her face is dubious during the asking.

"No, her temper is much too fierce for that, and she lacks the wit to flourish while bearing the blessing and the curse of Malkav," answers Heather. Sidana turns back to you.

"My mortal family is dead, nearly nine centuries gone, girl. My immortal family sent me to perish, fled from my downfall, left me to rot. I have no desire for a reunion, save that I would destroy them if given the chance. In neither family did I have a twin."
Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Jocelin turns to Heather, "Thats rather unflattering you know. But, as you pointed out, I am not of your clan. And, your clan is skilled at weeding wheat from chaff, lies from truth"

"So, you should know, I do not lie"
Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Jocelin turns to Heather, "Thats rather unflattering you know. But, as you pointed out, I am not of your clan. And, your clan is skilled at weeding wheat from chaff, lies from truth"

"So, you should know, I do not lie"
"Still doesn't mean you aren't wrong," Heather replies with a smirk. "You don't have to be Malkavian to be crazy, it just helps."
Old 08-12-2009, 07:17 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"I suppose I shall take that as a compliment . . . anyway, while I do not wish to fight you Sidana, I would be overjoyed to face Heather"
Old 08-12-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
"I suppose I shall take that as a compliment . . . anyway, while I do not wish to fight you Sidana, I would be overjoyed to face Heather"
"Fine by me," says Sidana, who gives Heather a look, who in turn taps the Garou next to her on the hip. The Garou launches itself at you, and when the group on the other side sees this, they all begin floating upwards towards you, ascending at about the rate a typical elevator does.

Game on.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:40 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Heather is a werewolf? Well, I always knew she was a bitch"

Jocelin draws her sword (use quickdraw for not an action), and will want to raise Celerity (or if I think I have time, raise Potence then Celerity . . . using the Potence to fuel Celerity, sure, will probably keel over in a coma when the Potence runs out, but, at that time I hopefully wont be surrounded by werewolves and bugs)

Tags
the violent welsh