CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to do an aura perception on Al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
I'd like to do an aura perception on Al.
OK, you've got some Fatigue you can spend on it. For the moment, he just seems wary, maybe a bit curious, a bit expectant. He heads back to the counter and looks over his shoulder once while he walks there.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Jocelin will head to look over weapons in case some of them call to her
Old 05-07-2009, 07:48 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Jocelin will head to look over weapons in case some of them call to her
OK, the rifles and shotguns on display are on the right hand side of the room as seen walking in the door. Antoinette will go with you to look at rifles. Yuri heads over to the handguns, which are to the left of the door.

Uma walks up to the counter after Al takes his place there. "I've been out of town for a while, so that's why I've been scarce. We're looking for handguns and rifles for sure. Maybe some shotguns. Maybe some... throwable munitions, if you've got any."

"Well, it depends on what exactly you're looking for. Guns I've got, though the heavier stuff is in back. Grenades... I've got some in back, too, and can get some more if you give me a little time."
Old 05-07-2009, 09:18 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Jocelin looks the rifles over and will pick one out that seems appropriate (and preferably pretty to)
Old 05-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Huxley

Leo stands in the middle of the room, hood drawn up, hands in pockets. He tries to keep a low profile while he looks at the weapons, uncertain of what to look for or pick up.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:49 AM

Uma will continue talking with Al about everyone's needs that she knows of. All relevant pistol types (Glocks, Eagles, Desert Eagles, etc.) have a representative floor model on a display. There are Remington shotguns and rifles, too (the rifle we'll say uses the H&K G3 stats), although there aren't really any fancy-shiny models to pick from, they're all kind of the basic straight-from-the-factory appearance. The M4 and grenades (no WP grenades in stock) are in the back.

After Yuri has a quick look at the pistols, he comes over to Jocelin and Antoinette and asks (quietly) if any of Jocelin's Warlock buddies know how to make Dragon's Breath rounds from regular ammo.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:19 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Any scopes available?

Jocelin tells Yuri she doesnt know but can ask later
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

OOC: I just picked up GURPS High Tech Weapons Table.
I may take a while going through the goodies list. Admittedly i may have to find the equivalent in 3rd edition.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Any scopes available?

Jocelin tells Yuri she doesnt know but can ask later
Scopes are definitely available. I'm assuming there're stats for a somewhat generic rifle scope somewhere within the GURPS diaspora, but I don't have my stuff at work so I can't be any more specific than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Anderson View Post
OOC: I just picked up GURPS High Tech Weapons Table.
I may take a while going through the goodies list. Admittedly i may have to find the equivalent in 3rd edition.
You can always ask for whatever. The worst I can do is say no. It would be helpful to have something similar in 3e to point to when you ask for whatever it is you might ask for.