CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
"If we have to have someone sent along to chaperone our shopping trip its to bad she didnt pick one of the Prince's clan, they at least could check for magic items"

"And we should totally like invite Antoinette along, it will be like a big bonding experience, liberté, égalité, fraternité ou la mort right?"
"Sending for Antoinette might not be a bad idea. Maybe Yuri, too, but I'd just as soon leave the Tremere out of this for now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Leo lets the moment simmer a bit before asking, in the tone of a toad dying, "How do you know Al?"
"I need guns, I go to Al. Knew him through Black Cat first, but I've dealt with him enough on my own. It's worth a shot to ask some discreet questions about Bianca or any of her new buddies, once we're done shopping."
Old 05-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Francois turns to Uma. "Is there any other information that I may need to know about this Al, others who know about him, or the Brujah schizim in this domain?"

His tone is gentele, but there is just enough edge to it that it sounds like a command rather than a request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
Francois turns to Uma. "Is there any other information that I may need to know about this Al, others who know about him, or the Brujah schizim in this domain?"

His tone is gentele, but there is just enough edge to it that it sounds like a command rather than a request.
"Al used to be in the army. 256th Brigade, back when it was mechanized infantry. Headquartered in Lafayette, down I-10 a ways west. He likes his guns, and is pretty handy at mechanical repairs. I'm not sure there's anything else to him. He likes to turn a quick buck as much as the next guy, I guess."

Uma gives François kind of a curious look when she starts talking about the other Brujah in the city. ((OOC note, some of this stuff would have been dealt with in the fast-forwarded portion of the interview with Gwynnis when everyone was assembled the night before.))

"Bianca and Black Cat have come in on Samantha's side, haven't they? And Bianca looks to have called in some friends from parts beyond, some charmers named Anvil, Crusher, and Rake. I haven't seen any of them for a couple of nights now.

"As I said, I first knew Al through Black Cat, but I've had enough dealings with him on my own. We'll just have to look sharp when we pay him a visit, but it should be cool."
Old 05-06-2009, 02:40 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Jocelin texts Antoinette and Yuri about this quest and asks if theyd like to come along. And includes smiley (cellphones can use smileys I think?)
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Jocelin texts Antoinette and Yuri about this quest and asks if theyd like to come along. And includes smiley (cellphones can use smileys I think?)
You get a text back from Yuri asking where and when.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:28 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

She texts back 'in a few mins, Tulane house need to get wheels'
Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 PM

((I'm about to move the narration ahead to when you'll be at Al's, unless there's anything else anyone wants to say while you're still at the jazz hall.))
Old 05-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

"When you're ready to put 'em back into your pants, we can go." Jack says.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Oh yeah! Is Al one of the Elect or not?"
Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
"Oh yeah! Is Al one of the Elect or not?"
Uma gives you kind of a weird look and exits the balcony immediately thereafter without speaking. She pulls out her cell phone as she's leaving and it's clears she's calling up Al and telling him she needs some weapons for her and some friends.

You'll end up meeting at Al's Army Apparatus just after midnight. Al himself is standing just inside the door to the place, and when he sees Uma and Yuri he opens the door and lets everyone in. He gives off the impression of being a soldierly type gone somewhat to seed, heavy-set with a receding hairline and graying hair.

"Haven't seen you around in a while," he says to Uma in a slightly raspy baritone. "Looks like you got some new friends, too. What'cha need?"

When you enter the establishment, it kind of looks like the inside of a pawn shop, except with guns the only merchandise, and there's definitely something that looks like a door to a back room behind the counter.