CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-02-2009, 09:22 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a good picture of the gun
http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/atta...1&d=1225945011
Old 05-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Can we just use the stats for one of the .308 rifles that's already in the GURPS Basic Set. We can still call it a Remington even if it has the H&K G3 stats, for example.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:51 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Sure. That works to I suppose
Old 05-03-2009, 04:29 AM
Huxley

I'd be open to the idea.

Actually, I've noticed that play goes by pretty quickly when we all just happen to be on critfumb at the same time. We could also try to do something like that.

I've been out of touch due to end-of-semester busyness. In about a week and a half I'll have free time again.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
I'd be open to the idea.

Actually, I've noticed that play goes by pretty quickly when we all just happen to be on critfumb at the same time. We could also try to do something like that.

I've been out of touch due to end-of-semester busyness. In about a week and a half I'll have free time again.
I think I'm going to table the OpenRPG/IRC discussion for now. Sounds like there is far from overwhelming unanimous enthusiasm for it, and I'm not actually set up for it right now, although I would have been willing to set myself up for it if the will had been there for it.

I do need to know whether Leo is coming with everyone else to Al's. Jack, too, for that matter.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:16 AM

OK, for the moment there are two IC threads that are stickied. There was a reply in the "5 Goblets, 1 Elders" thread while I was composing the argument that kicks off the "Al's Army Apparatus" thread. The two threads are sequential. If anyone feels the need to contribute something to the end of the older thread, please feel free to do so, and it will be inserted into the game before the argument in the new thread takes place.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

NPR reported that a study of male brain chemistry showed the same stimulation found when men look at scantily clad women also occurs when we see tools.

Jack will head off to the gun market.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM

This (in-game) evening's edition of Toreador Drama Hour is almost over, but I haven't had a chance to post a reply to the IC thread because I've been keeping an eye on the rookie draft of my fantasy football league. Should be able to post tonight.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:11 PM

Apparently the real Jackson Barracks got tagged pretty hard by Katrina, and is only scheduled to re-open now-ish. I guess what I'll say is that the Barracks in this game operates at diminished capacity in the in-game right now, compared to what it can normally operate at in the absence of hurricane damage.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:38 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Finals time has come around again, so, should there be any delays in my posting or other inconvenience due to this, I hereby authorize Origen, Baelfyre, Haze or anyone else who wants to to control Jocelin