CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

A smile twiches at the corner of Francois mouth.

"Oh, well", he says, "I'm in. Keep the bond from being too strong to any one of us anyway."

Francois pulls out a rapier and points it towards the glass bowl. He runs his wrist down the blade, and the blood runs the length of the sword into the bowl.

As the last of the blood drips in, Francois licks the blade clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

François is free to depart to LC #1 or remain to watch the remainder of these proceedings. In the interests of furthering the narrative, I'll reveal now that there will be nothing of interest to see at that cemetery. Sarah will call up Rebekka and tell her that you've found Crusher, and that you're on your way to Elysium, although she refers to Rebekka as "my Prince" throughout the brief conversation.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. I was going to move slowly once I got to the cemetary, but only look around for a half hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing Francois do this Jocelin is impressed. And thinks he is probably teaching her a subtle lesson to, a proper Brujah doesn't let trifling concerns over mere antitank weaponry seperate her from a stylish ride, the proper Brujah is more than willing to spill blood for the clans good, whoever's blood is being spilled, and is not going to take public transit to avoid it

She nods to Francois, then steps over to the bowl herself, drawing and striking her arm to mimic his feat (preferably in a smooth stylish blur of speed . . . if you can roll for me, Katana art 16, Quickdraw 17, Courage 13 being relevant I think)
Old 04-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

Between injuries and the still early nightime, Jack declines to contribute blood. (16 is not a good roll for a miser to be generous.)
Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Anderson View Post
Between injuries and the still early nightime, Jack declines to contribute blood. (16 is not a good roll for a miser to be generous.)
Yeah, I got your rolls from last night, and we'll use the first one for Jack's Miserliness.

Leo?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Huxley

Leo frowns. He moves to the bowl, bites himself on the wrist, and pushes blood down his arm with his other hand to hurry the process. Silently he licks his wound closed, and waits for Crusher to consume the blood before they leave.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:42 AM

OK, Jocelin can do her flourish before bleeding into the bowl no problem. When you all make your donations, Sarah interposes herself between Crusher and the bowl, and also conjures up a faint breeze that leaves Crusher upwind of the vitae. When she sees that Jack keeps to himself, she empties a bit more of her blood into the bowl.

"Prince's orders," she says when she's finished, and then she gestures to have everyone clear away from the bowl. Once you're all several paces from the bowl, she turns to Crusher and signals for him to have at it before she darts away to a similar radius as everyone else. Crusher sort of smirks at her as the breeze dies down, but wastes no time in taking the bowl and emptying its contents in huge gulps. Once he's finished, the bowl disappears.

"Thanks," he says, taking in all those who contributed. He looks a bit weirded out when he meets Sarah's eyes. "Can we go see this mystery Prince now?" Sarah says that the Prince is expecting them at the Storyville Jazz Hall at 11 pm. (It's a bit after 10 right now.)

==========================

I think we can call this thread a wrap. We'll say that you can arrange to send some animals over to Lafayette #1 off-screen. I want to tote up everyone's fatigue/blood usage, and then I'll start the next thread.