CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

After posting the latest info in the Rosalyn thread, I realized that it also applies to François. Since he's effectively 7th generation as long as he has an active link to Gwynnis through her eye, he will be able to access elder-level Celerity. The specifics:

Celerity
Celerity 6: +3.0 Basic Speed, +15 Move, +2 attacks/turn, duration = 30 minutes, cost = 12 Fatigue (or equivalent)
Celerity 7: +3.5 Basic Speed, +20 Move, +3 attacks/turn, duration = 10 minutes, cost = 14 Fatigue (or equivalent)

Technically, François may also activate the Celerity 2 bonuses (+1.0 Basic Speed, +2 Move, +1 attack/turn) with duration of "until dawn" for 12 Fatigue or equivalent. I admit, the utility of this option is debatable, but for completeness I'll include it here.

If François buys Potence 4 while the link is still active, he'll receive similar benefits, except that the Potence 6 benefit is +15 ST, and the Potence 7 benefit is +25 ST, and there would be no enhanced speed/move or extra attacks. The durations and costs would be the same as for Celerity. I'm not sure this will ever come up, but it might if the link to Gwynnis lasts longer than I first anticipated. We'll just have to see what happens when that time comes.