CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:22 PM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

best wishes, sir.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

As an update, we moved into the new house at the end of November.

I've been commuting weekly since between Toronto and Ottawa, making use of cheap Airbnb places as a pied-a-terre while in town and at the same time looking for work in the capital.

I've finally signed with the new job. So I'll be giving my resignation tonight and I'll be able to live with my family again in two weeks time.

This is good and exciting!
Old 01-04-2018, 09:28 AM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations stephane, esp the new job!
Old 01-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

One more week to go.

I'm not someone that thinks I can make a great impact on a company. I've done my job and I've done it to the most of my ability. This includes fighting for what I believe is right which has garnered me a bit of a reputation.

But after all the reactions I've been getting in the past week or so, I'm starting to get moved a little. As it is right now, I'm running out of lunches and suppers/evenings.

I'll miss the people.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:00 PM
just this guy, you know?

that's how you know you've done well there, man.

i always miss the people. maybe not all of them, but there's always a few folks, even in the most wacky, toxic workplaces. you spend that much time with these folks, if you don't, you're an idiot for staying so long.