CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Merry Marauders

Merry Marauders Mouser's PbP game.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salah_ad_Din View Post
OOC: Is there a roll here to prevent running out the airlock in a loincloth? I'm not sure what to do at this point.
OOC: No. It's just an internal monologue. I wanted you to know how comfortable he feels in the environment he senses. It's a real jungle out there.

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 11-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Slyde moves through the piles of equipment like a fish through water, taking first armor, then web harnesses and bags. Moving quickly but surely, he takes weapons and equipment, sorting them into pockets, bag, and vest. Leaving the Cyborg rifle slung over his back, and the shotgun in his hands, he says to AJ "Ok boss, this is my best pick from what we've got. I'd suggest we stick to a pretty standard loadout so we can share ammo. This leaves us a flexible primary weapon while we're aboard ship, but gets us a heavy rifle if things go bad. Militech makes crap for sniper rifles, so we're kinda shit out of luck there, but the cyborg rifles will do for that in a pinch as well. We might want to set up a strong point here to fall back to if things go bad. I've gotten comm and smartgoggle's together for everybody too."