CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Merry Marauders

Merry Marauders Mouser's PbP game.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:48 PM
I am the one you warned me of

Imaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant future

Correcting that roll. It should be pharmaceuticals, which is a 4, not a 5.

[Int 8 + Pharm 4 +1d10] = 12 + 10 = 22. Crit roll 7.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:23 PM
I am the one you warned me of

Imaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant futureImaginos has a brilliant future

Things went exactly as Aaron expected, when Tillman disappeared from the matrix and was able to reset the simulators to free everybody.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Things went exactly as Aaron expected, when Tillman disappeared from the matrix and was able to reset the simulators to free everybody.
OOC: Weeeell... Not precisely. What actually happens is... nothing. Tillman will not be able to jack into any kind of cybernetics or virtual reality for the rest of the day, and will remain nauseated for the next 24 hours(-2 REF). That's all I can say right now based on the information I have available at this time.

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 09-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

OOC: I missed the last few posts of this thread with my first days on the job, so I just now realized that Anders is suffering from a -2 REF penalty. How long IRL will the next 24 in-game hours last? Is there any way to reverse this so my character isn't gimped for what might possibly be years of IRL playing time?
Old 09-28-2014, 05:56 PM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
OOC: I missed the last few posts of this thread with my first days on the job, so I just now realized that Anders is suffering from a -2 REF penalty. How long IRL will the next 24 in-game hours last? Is there any way to reverse this so my character isn't gimped for what might possibly be years of IRL playing time?
OOC: I am keeping track of the time. So far, you have been "gimped" for about eight hours. A day ahead of you and a night of sleep, and you'll be fine. Perhaps you should communicate your concerns to your teammates?

I hoped the team exercise against the cyber dogs would be enough. Perhaps the next challenge will help...

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett