CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Malks a-poppin'

I got crazy NPCs, and I'm not afraid to use them. I'm still working out all the interrelationships between themselves and other NPCs, but they'll be showing up at some point.

Rat Tail:

David North:

Brooke Matthews:

Dru:

Last edited by Detritus; 04-12-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:05 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

NPCs who will be showing up in an upcoming flashback for Rosalyn:

Mariel, Lady Thunder

Dr. John Dee

The history given on the link to the John Dee page isn't canon in my version of the WoD. For one thing, he has the same birthday (July 13, 1527) but was Embraced sometime in the 1560s, not the year of his historical death. One thing that more or less matches is that the Tremere and Ventrue have been contesting London more or less nonstop for the last 200 years, after Sidana's abdication of the throne in 1805.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:42 AM

The new "name" Garou in the first post of the "Short days ago..." thread:

Caroline:

Daniel:

Old 09-23-2010, 04:32 PM

I found an image that is a bit closer to the way Sidana/Rosalyn appear in my mind. Alyson Hannigan is OK, especially because of the Willow/Vampire Willow photos that are out there, but her hair is too short, and she's a bit older than needed. Here's the new photo:

Also, here's a photo of Scarlett Johannson decked out as Mary Boleyn in The Other Boleyn Girl. It's a useful approximation for how Gwen/Gwynnis would have appeared in certain olde-tyme flashbacks that Rosalyn has experienced, especially the one where Sidana passes judgment on Queen Anne:

Old 10-07-2010, 08:58 PM

Apparently there is a movie titled "Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fey" out there. True story.

Here's a pic of Morgaine (really it's of Moiraine from the WoT series, but close enough), who's showed up in one of Rosalyn's flashbacks, and who could, in theory, appear sometime relatively soon in New Orleans.

UPDATED 10/07/10 -- I've changed the clothing in Morgaine's portrait from blue to green. She is definitely a Verbena in this world, though one who dresses in a somewhat-less-than-wild fashion.

Morgaine:

Old 10-26-2010, 03:58 PM

I found a scan of Meerlinda's portrait from Clanbook Tremere, which has been/will be her "official" appearance for this game:

Old 11-27-2010, 04:29 AM

There will be three Seattle Kindred in the area of Glastonbury Grove, ones a bit more used to The Barrens than your typical Kindred, investigating weird doings a-transpiring once the people in NOLA step through the gateway:

El Diablo Verde:

Pastor Jack:

Gunther, Beast Lord - http://www.trollandtoad.com/p188698.html

Once you're through the gate, you'll bump into them at some point shortly thereafter.