CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Francois who looks as if he has been deep in thought speaks.

"It seems to me that we have at least one tactical advantage. I am rather certain that he who sired me did not recognize me. He is a rogue and a coward, and if summoned to face us alone, he might be pressed upon to reveal information helpful to our cause. What say you all?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
Francois who looks as if he has been deep in thought speaks.

"It seems to me that we have at least one tactical advantage. I am rather certain that he who sired me did not recognize me. He is a rogue and a coward, and if summoned to face us alone, he might be pressed upon to reveal information helpful to our cause. What say you all?"
"Will he bring others with him if he's not alone when summoned?" asks Anneke.
"We shouldn't assume he'll arrive alone, especially if he's familiar with the technique."
Old 06-12-2009, 03:39 PM

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

"Indeed, and I would not summon him here. However, it might give us an opportunity to prepare a location that gives us suitable advantages. They surprised us with their brawn this evening. Now it is time to surprise them with our brains."

Quote:
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Indeed, and I would not summon him here. However, it might give us an opportunity to prepare a location that gives us suitable advantages. They surprised us with their brawn this evening. Now it is time to surprise them with our brains."
"It had already been one of our contingency plans to summon Samantha to a location of our choosing," says Rebekka. "The plan could be adapted for Rochette being the primary summons. It could be done as early as tomorrow evening."
Old 06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

"Setting up Drake may be the better option. I don't know about Rochette, but I do know that right now, Samantha Drake is the most dangerous Kindred this side of Cain. I'd much rather deal with her before she gets to Cain, gets killed by Cain and triggers Gehenna." Jack says.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 PM

"Perhaps we should see as to the disposition of the forces arrayed against us before choosing our targets?" Though phrased as a question, there is a hint of command underlying the Justicar's statement. "It would be nice to turn the tables on our foes in terms of advanced intelligence."

"I think I should go with the others," says Muaziz. "If any of the watchers can perform Thaumaturgy, you will not want to be caught at a disadvantage once you are outside the ward."

"You are capable of Psychic Projection?" Gwynnis asks her.

Muaziz begins nodding her head impatiently before realizing what she's doing. "I am," she answers.

"In that case, I propose one to home in on the dagger, and the others, including the Tremere agent, to search the area immediately around the ward, and with expansion of the search area if nothing turns up nearby."

"You should be one of the others who search the city," Rebekka says to Jocelin, "as the one from the group the most familiar with New Orleans. Do any of you have a particular preference to seek out the current bearer of the Justicar's dagger?"
Old 06-15-2009, 10:19 AM

"Indeed, I would go with Jocelyn", says Francois.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
"Indeed, I would go with Jocelyn", says Francois.
((Just so we're clear, Jocelin won't be looking for the chick with the dagger. She's part of the group that will be doing a more general search, starting at the perimeter of the ward. We just need a volunteer to check out what the Assamite is doing.

When that happens, that person will be using one Auspex power to home in on the dagger, and the others will use a different Auspex power for more generic scouting.))
Old 06-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

SD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to allSD Anderson is a name known to all

I rather suspect Jack has some interest in the dagger's present possessor.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Anderson View Post
I rather suspect Jack has some interest in the dagger's present possessor.
I thought he might. We'll proceed under the assumption that he's the one who will look her up.