CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Anderson View Post
Since there's time, Jack will go feed. hopefully be able to get back six agg and still be able to top off close to full.

This means at least two human "donors" or a reasonable sized hippopotamus.
Yeah, I think it's the idea for everyone to go hunting, but Jack and Leo might go somewhere other than where everyone else is going. Jack can spend 5 BP right now, if you want, to get him up to +7 HP and still not be in danger of running afoul of any Self-Control issues when he feeds next.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Uma will invite everyone to The Whirling Dervish, which is near the river in the French Quarter. Presumably all the Brujah that were at Al's (except Yuri) will be going there. Jack and Leo might not fit in that well at the Dervish, and Uma will suggest they call up Camille, who can get them into the Audubon Zoo at night.

Each hunting location will have its own separate thread. I don't expect the Zoo thread to be more than a few posts, although maybe Camille will prove chatty, we'll have to see. The conversation in the bar could be longer. I don't really want to play up the actual hunting aspect of the feeding, but I think there may be some things that François wants to talk about, based upon his mutterings at the end of this thread.

If there are any strenuous objections to François & Jocelin going to the bar and Jack & Leo going to the zoo, please let me know. Otherwise that's how we'll proceed.