CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future
Default Psi Talents

I'm going to post the basic talents here, and who has them. Feel free to ask any questions here.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:43 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Telepathy: The ability to read, project, and modify thoughts and emotions.

Range: (controlled) 10m per level in the skill
Range: (uncontrolled) line of sight

Who has it:

Becca

Psychokinesis: The ability to affect matter with the mind. This has various sub groupings, such as pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, and telekinesis. A character with the Psychokninesis talent can do any of the above, but will tend to be best at one.

Who has it:

Spyke

Psychic Healing: The ability to heal wounds, disease, and poison through the mind. It can also be used to gather information about a persons physiology and cybernetics.

Who has it: Mahmoud

Cyberkinesis: The ability to manipulate and control machines within their mechanical limits. In other words, you could cause a door to open or close, but no move in any other way.

Who has it: Mahmoud

Precognition: The ability to sense future occurences. There are two separate variations on this talent, primarily differentiated by the duration of time they can see into the future and how quickly they can do so. Short term or Combat Precog allows the Psi to sense actions affecting them or an area close to them for approximately 1 second per skill level. Long term precog activates only spontaneously and under the GM's control.

Who has it: Jaina

ESP: The ability to perceive ones surroundings directly with the mind, without using any other senses. This has a range of approximately 5m radius to begin. Such things as locked boxes or closed containers can be perceived directly, without having to open them.

Who has it: Bronze

Last edited by Baelfyre; 07-09-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

I'm assuming Spykes primary is pyro...not that she has a clue she has any type of power.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:50 AM
AnotherSKip

Do I need level one demolitions to figure out if there is a bomb in a closed/unopened box?

Oh yeah I assume I could 'see/sense' inside "Such things as locked boxes or closed containers... ...without having to open them." the phrasing comes off as weird to me.

the other side of most doors too?

Hmmm If it is okay with you perhaps I songhunt and then find out what is [announcer voice/]'behind door number one' [/end Announcer voice]

Last edited by AnotherSKip; 07-18-2009 at 11:55 AM.