CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm heading to the airport in about an hour and will be visiting family for the next week. I should be able to get online from time to time, but it won't be a constant web presence for me. I'll be back in Cali late next Thursday.

I still need rolls for everyone but BB. Consider that homework due before I return to Cali.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:43 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

I've totally found documentary evidence that the Lady of the Lake is a Toreador, and since it's on the internet, it must be true.

Also, still need dice rolls from Hux & Kal.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:05 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Yo dude, did you like the dice rolls getteth man? Peace out man, all power to the bundt cake
Old 01-24-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Yo dude, did you like the dice rolls getteth man? Peace out man, all power to the bundt cake
Yes, I got the rolls. There's an excellent opportunity to press some of said rolls into service forthwith, if you don't want to be made into toaster strudel.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Huxley

I just sent my dice rolls, fyi. Sorry for the delay.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:48 AM

I want to get all the PCs inside the Black Lodge before any of you get too far into it. Presently that means Leo and Jake need to catch up with François and (Rosalyn?). I'm also thinking about releasing Jocelin a little earlier than I first intended, given that Kal's current PC is presented with the situation of whether or not to strike down her sire (apparently). Still haven't decided what exactly to do there...
Old 02-10-2011, 02:05 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I will try to reply coming up, but I have nothing at the moment
Old 02-10-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Sorry, I will try to reply coming up, but I have nothing at the moment
We have a little time, since I really do want the other guys to "get inside" before those already there go too much further.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:45 AM

I haven't forgotten about the game, but my mental energies re: gaming have been diverted for a bit. Might be a few more days before I make a new post, partly because I am still thinking about how I want to proceed with the "outside" PCs.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

So is the game still going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.