CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:39 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, thats cool . . . . uh, but what is it?"
Old 10-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

"If it exists, nobody knows what it is." she replies, shifting back in her seat and crossing her legs.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, so a surprise. Alright"
Old 10-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

Looking around at the others Spyke says, "I've worked for Heaven before, this is way too easy. There will be complications. I have 20 that says the exotic creature is still alive."
Old 10-17-2008, 09:25 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"I dont think Ill be taking that"

"Hmmm . . . if this place has been sealed off from the outside world, doesnt that mean there is still stuff there? Or is it all hopelessly out of date?"
Old 10-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Heaven looks amusedly at Spyke "You never did produce any proof that I knew about the neurotoxin in the lipstick. And I DID get you the antidote. At cost, even. And who knows, you may have even learned a lesson about kissing on the job."

Looking over at Becca, she continues "Theoretically, you've been hired by the owner of the store. It was sealed 'as is', and you can take anything you want. There are... inidications" she at this point points at the table "that Blood has access to some very advanced tech, so god only knows what's in there. He's also the one that upgraded your weapons."
Old 10-18-2008, 12:02 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Once we are inside the Macy's can we open the doors to get back out?"
Old 10-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Ailing Ninja

"You can run the shutdown sequence and then cut your way out. The problem with doing that from the outside is that you will get attention" Heaven replies.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:56 AM
TinSoldier

Mahmoud picks up the device and examines it closely, trying to get a clue as to what it is and what its purpose might be.

He looks up, "Hmm. I doubt that anything could have survived in the store for that long without some kind of cryostasis.

"But I wonder whether there is some kind of connection between the old disappearances in the Macy's and the near total black hole that the underground garage has become.

"Not that I really want to find out, personally."

Mahmoud pauses, examining the device a little more closely.

"But I'm sure that nothing could get out of some kind of nanite-impregnated regenerative nanopolymer barrier. Except -- if we can figure a way in then obviously something in there might have been able to figure a way out.

"By the way, I will, indeed, want to check out the kit that we're expected to use. We have just met you of course, and at this point we have no more reason to trust you than we do to distrust you."
Old 10-18-2008, 01:04 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

Looking at Mahmoud, "I can guarantee there is more to it then she has told us."

She ignores Heavens comment about kissing on the job.

"One thing about Heaven is she may tell you the truth but you can be sure it isn't the whole truth. Or perhaps it's more like the truth you hear isn't the one she is speaking"