CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 10-10-2008, 04:48 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"Ill take Cola"

Becca tries to avoid looking at her stew to closely, but morbid curiousity gets the better of her and she checks out what shes eating
Old 10-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

There are unidentifiable bits and pieces, but it's actually quite tasty. Actually, it's the first pleasant thing to happen to her in a couple of days.

Leroy says "If you want, you can hang out until three. But it get's a little rough after lunch."
Old 10-10-2008, 05:07 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Becca eats it happilly then, it being tasty and she being rather hungry, "The stews quite good, my compliments to the chef"

"Ill hang out, I can handle rough"
Old 10-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

The morning passes fairly quietly. THe afternoon is a bit busier, and she sees at least half a dozen deals go dowm. Code words are used, so she isn't sure what's being bought and sold.

At three o'clock, a green bulb glows for a moment over a conference room. Leroy says "The doctor is in. Count your fingers and toes leaving." and points her over to the door.

Becca opens the door, and goes into an immaculate conference room with curtains on the wall and a real wood table. There are two guards. One is carrying a Militech Cyborg Rifle w/GL. The other is carrying a monokatana and some kind of small pistol that Becca doesn't recognize. Which is somewhat unusual. That's when she get's a look at the woman at the table, and can't breathe for a few seconds.

Becca's never gone for women. But right now, the sexual imagery and sensations running through her brain have her in shock for several seconds.

"...Are you all right? You seem to be a bit dizzy. Here, let me help." Heaven says as she gets up, comes around the table and pours Becca into a chair."

Becca gets control of herself in a few seconds once she sits down, but the places where Heavens hands touched still burn pleasantly.

Heaven says "After you've recoverd a bit, why don't you tell me who you are, what you want, and how you're plannin on paying for it".
Old 10-10-2008, 12:12 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Who I . . . uh . . . oh! Rebecca Sinclair . . . ah, Becca works to. I was told you could find me a job and a place to stay. Off the grid"

"Maybe I could go on a quest or something for you?"
Old 10-11-2008, 03:57 AM
Ailing Ninja

"A quest. How... interesting. Are you sure you wouldn't rather be my pet? The pay is better, and the work far more pleasant... No? Ah well, I do indeed have something for you. A fairly simple job; I need a store cleaned out and some equipment installed and monitored. In exchange, I'll let you stay there rent free for six months, as long as you help protect the equipment. I'll also throw an SMG in. The store has it's own power and water completely off the grid, though it is in a rather dangerous area." Heaven says.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Oh, ah . . sure, that sounds good, thank you, Ill do it" Becca smiles at her and thinks this will be a great oppurtunity to use her skills and impress Heaven . . . why did she want to impress Heaven, she wasnt interested in that pet job she mentioned, surely she wasnt. Becca isnt to sure about all this, but it definitely seems to beat Toyota Sized alligators. And compared to an RV, a store in a mall must be the size of a palace
Old 10-11-2008, 04:56 AM
Ailing Ninja

"Excellent. I'll have Leroy set you up with a room upstairs while I make the offer to the other two potentials. The four of us will meet tomorrow morning, promptly at 8am." she smiles, and then continues more seriously "I'm also going to be giving you a book with some mental exercises. I strongly suggest that you use them religiously. That's not a part of our bargain. it's simply a... suggestion for your own best interest."
Old 10-11-2008, 05:04 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Mental exercises . . . right, Ill do that. Thank you" Becca starts to have a lot more apphrehension regarding this job she just agreed to