CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Thunderdome: The Sports Haven

Thunderdome: The Sports Haven Discuss any and all sports -- professional, collegiate, amateur, or fantasy.

Old 08-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ischade View Post
Ok, I got mesages out for all the emails. Draft will begin basically the moment I have all the addresses. I'm still on medical leave till the start of the season so I'll be fully available to drive the draft. Kal, Pauly, I recall you guys having limited availability in the past, please make liberal use of the ability to do proxies so we can get this done before the season starts.

Welcome back to thunderdome folks.
Have the invites been sent out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Worst. Post. Ever.

Paulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ischade View Post
Ok, I got mesages out for all the emails. Draft will begin basically the moment I have all the addresses. I'm still on medical leave till the start of the season so I'll be fully available to drive the draft. Kal, Pauly, I recall you guys having limited availability in the past, please make liberal use of the ability to do proxies so we can get this done before the season starts.

Welcome back to thunderdome folks.
Don't push yourself. As much as I enjoy this league I don't want to see you hurt yourself.

I should be able to check in at least a couple times durring the work day but will use proxies as well to make sure things move along smoothly. Any volunteers to be my proxie emissary?

Why garlic you ask? Garlic don't need no stinkin' reason. - Alton Brown

Nobody dies a virgin. Life fucks us all in the end.-
Kurt Kobain.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:47 PM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulypalooza View Post
Don't push yourself. As much as I enjoy this league I don't want to see you hurt yourself.

I should be able to check in at least a couple times durring the work day but will use proxies as well to make sure things move along smoothly. Any volunteers to be my proxie emissary?
I am not, promise.

I am setting up your invites and our draft order now. Expect a draft thread pretty soon. For the sake of expediency I am just doing everyone's rolls and sending them to them. I will cc Starhawk for my roll for myself. I haven't looked at what we did in the past but I'm doign to use the same high > low or Low > high ordering we used last time we had a league.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:00 PM
Worst. Post. Ever.

Paulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant futurePaulypalooza has a brilliant future

My pick is in but i have yet to receive an invite Email

Why garlic you ask? Garlic don't need no stinkin' reason. - Alton Brown

Nobody dies a virgin. Life fucks us all in the end.-
Kurt Kobain.