CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > The Inquisitives

The Inquisitives Rhakir's PBEM game.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

Origen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sir Wireburn, Knight Errant of King Steam

Sir Wireburn, Knight Errant of King Steam
Race: Warforged

4th level, or 6000 XPs to be divided for multi-classing.

4d6 six times, drop the lowest:

6652 = 17
6432 = 13
6555 = 16
5421 = 11
6421 = 12
6431 = 13

Special Abilities:
1. Four arms. Can grip a specially made weapon to grant either x 1.5 strength bonus with 2 hands, x 2 strength bonus with 3 hands, or x 2.5 bonus with all four hands. Str 18 = +4, +6 with two, +8 with three, +10 with four.
2. Creature Type: Construct (living construct).
3. Immune to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion.
4. Stabilized by Repair skill, Repair Damage Spells regenerate, Positive energy healing spells (such as Cure spells) half as effective: Damage dealt to a warforged can be healed by Repair Damage spells and warforged are stabilized by the Repair skill, however, Cure and Heal spells and potions only provide half their normal effect.
5. +2 armor bonus and 5% chance arcane spell failure: The Composite Plating used to build a warforged takes the place of armor or robes and interferes slightly with spell casting.
6. Light Fortification: There is a 25% chance that when a critical hit or sneak attack is scored, it is negated and damage is rolled normally.

Visual characteristics: Blue softly glowing crystals for eyes. These glow yellow, and blink, when he is very tired or wounded, or red when he is angry or fighting.

“And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.” - John Steinbeck, East of Eden

"Be orderly in your life, and ordinary like a bourgeois, in order to be violent and original in your works." - Gustave Flaubert
Old 12-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Yes, I'm looking at YOU

BattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond repute

he will be fun to draw.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

I came up with a prototype drawing, based on a standard Warforged. I haven't had time to draw any other designs for him though...

Wireburn Prototype1

Necessity is the mother of moral reletivism...