CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future
Default A Different Kind of Welcome Mat

Spyke and Becca work together and cut the door free from the graphite matrix the nanites left behind. It takes a while, probably an hour or two, but they finally get it done and the gate mechanism open. Not, mind you, that the gate mechanism will work properly ever again after the two cyborgs are done with it.

Stepping out, they are met with the sight of a colorful bazaar with dozens, if not hundreds of people wandering about and a corpse at their feet.

(if your characters are taking anything in particular that isn't on your sheet, either PM me or put it in here)
Old 10-30-2009, 09:33 AM
stormbane

Are we able to cart the new equipment along with us? Also, A corpse with 100s of people simply milling around? Please tell me they are not zombies.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

Looking down at the corpse Spyke sighs and looking over at Becca, "I know you are in a hurry to go get your bike but we need to secure the base first. We need to visit the heads of the local gangs and give them an appropriate 'tithe'. I really would appreciate your going with me to cover my back. Then after we get the vehicles, I'd like to visit Heaven and make some trades for equipment and such." Looking around at everyone; "Everyone needs to give me a wish list."

OCC: Streetwise roll to determine what would be the best way to deal with the gangs. Int: 7, Streetwise: 3, Roll: 8 Total 18
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbane View Post
Are we able to cart the new equipment along with us? Also, A corpse with 100s of people simply milling around? Please tell me they are not zombies.
No, you, Henry, and Mahmoud are inside. Though Mahmoud is creeping both of you out, talking to somebody that isn't there about something called Chimaera.

(Thread will be posted tomorrow.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfyreyes View Post
Looking down at the corpse Spyke sighs and looking over at Becca, "I know you are in a hurry to go get your bike but we need to secure the base first. We need to visit the heads of the local gangs and give them an appropriate 'tithe'. I really would appreciate your going with me to cover my back. Then after we get the vehicles, I'd like to visit Heaven and make some trades for equipment and such." Looking around at everyone; "Everyone needs to give me a wish list."

OCC: Streetwise roll to determine what would be the best way to deal with the gangs. Int: 7, Streetwise: 3, Roll: 8 Total 18
While you are talking, you see a young woman in a UPS uniform moving towards you, dragging a long pallet behind her.

The best way to approach is probably going to be to find a lieutenant and introduce yourselves. It should be pretty pro-forma; this is obviously a very busy place so paying your respects should be fairly simple.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

Lean over and grab the corpse by the arms and drag it out of the doorway. If it's still here after dealing with the Lts we can drag him over to the local body bank.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

"We have to move bodies to?" watches Spyke moving said body, "He/she/it looked peaceful where they were, in a not so moving and dead kind of way"