CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't run out of plot, though I'll probably need a refresher read-through of the most recent threads for myself at this point. I seem to recall wanting to get everyone inside the black lodge before moving any further with the characters already there. I think that means Jake and Leo need to catch up. I also want those guys to interact at least briefly with the Kindred NPCs present in that scene. I can provide more prompts to post (which is to say some prompts rather than none) than I have been the past couple of months.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

I think for the time being we'll continue with our open-ended but still-to-be-hoped temporary hiatus. At some point I'd like to resume this game, but I and some of the other players are too busy, stuck for what to say, and so on to continue at the moment. I also still don't want to get the people inside the Black Lodge too far ahead of those still on the outside, so that sets up a definite order of operations in terms of which threads need advancement. In hindsight, this is probably a structural defect in the way things are set up, but I'm not sure how I would have corrected that given how elaborately plotted things were getting by the time the party last split up.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Huxley

Ah! Sorry. I had lost track of the game in a swamp of other things, from GE&R to life.