CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > The Inquisitives

The Inquisitives Rhakir's PBEM game.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Yes, I'm looking at YOU

BattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond repute

I'm mostly back in the saddle so! woot!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleNymph View Post
I'm mostly back in the saddle so! woot!
Glad to hear it. I'm under the weather right now, so I'm gonna go crash now... I'll catch up things tomorrow.

When last we left off, June is arriving at Keldoran's in the morning, a half hour late and a little bloody from her encounter with the burnt albino, but otherwise okay.

Necessity is the mother of moral reletivism...
Old 04-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

Turn 11 has been emailed and posted to the Forum.

Well, we're moving along with the new every-other-week Turn schedule. I've brought together all the threads and updated them a bit to get us up to speed. If you want to go back and add more to them, please let me know.

Otherwise, the entire cast is finally together at the office so we can move forward.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Eerily quiet...

Turn 12 has been posted to the Forum now. Sorry for the delay... <sheepish>

Old 05-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Eerily quiet...

Turn 13 posted with map. Been a quiet week. Hope everyone is okay...

Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

Round 2 of combat is on the go, peoples! Get on'er!!
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Eerily quiet...

Turn 14 posted and emailed a little early. Round 2 is under way.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all of your efforts!

Halflings, prepare to be snipe-ed!

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 06-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap! I did it!!

"Always forward of our lines, you shall harry the enemy, reducing their capacity to fight by cutting off routes of supply and communication, and providing actionable reconnaissance for our general staff."

-Excerpt from the orders given to The 2nd Army, 3rd Dragoon Magic Reconnaissance Battalion, Company A, "The Black Blades." The source of their battle cry, "Ever Forward!"

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Yes, I'm looking at YOU

BattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond repute

*whimpers*