CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Bastards & Broadswords

Bastards & Broadswords Origen's D&D 5E campaign.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

Origen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Sayings of Emperor Excelsior Dragor, as told to his Court Jester, Ravana

"Prophets are like whores. They will wrap their mouths around whatever utterance pays them best."

"I have sired a thousand sons. Not a single one of them was worthy of any fate except the edge of my blade, and a pit full of dogs to get rid of the body."

"I am a warrior among petty, soft men who use words instead of daggers. Give me a sharp sword and a straight path to my enemies, and I am content. The endless mazes of words and statutes and contracts written by merchants and guild masters and their pet lawyers makes me ache for the days when I could behead a man simply because I didn't like how he talked."

"The worst part of becoming king is boredom. I am surrounded by men who have never wielded a sword. The closest they have ever come to battle is a game of chess."

“And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.” - John Steinbeck, East of Eden

"Be orderly in your life, and ordinary like a bourgeois, in order to be violent and original in your works." - Gustave Flaubert