CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Bastards & Broadswords

Bastards & Broadswords Origen's D&D 5E campaign.

Old 10-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future
Default Osric Slaithwaite

Osric Slaithwaite (pronounced Slawit), Male, Human(?!), Cleric, Level 1

Strength 11
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 15
Dexterity 9
Constitution 5
Charisma 10

Comeliness 7 (more like a 4 the way I'm playing him)

HP 8

AC 5 (Chainmail)

Footman's Mace
Club

Secondary Skills: Healing, Weaving (they aren't too dissimilar, from a certain point of view)

Osric has the misfortune of being a rather short hunchback with mismatched eyes (one green, one blue) and has a terrible speech impediment. He's fairly straight-forward about his looks (or lack thereof) and tries to be good natured about his lisp. "When you do what I do and look like I do, it'th an occupathional hathard..."

Necessity is the mother of moral reletivism...

Last edited by Rhakir; 10-29-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

Osric's equipment:

Ill-fitted chainmail
Footman's Mace
Club (doubles as walking stick/crutch)

Wears a large white lab-coat over nondescript clothing and sturdy boots (which are two different sizes to match his feet). The chainmail is worn under the coat and over the clothes when he's out and about, because some people can't help but try to take advantage of his appearance.

Pack with the following:
Waterskin
Tinder box
Bullseye lantern
Oil
Wax
Candle
String

Also carries a large black leather satchel with an odd assortment of various bottles, jars, surgical apparatus, and syringes, as well as bandages and other medical supplies.

His holy symbol is worn against his chest; a wooden token in the form of a pair of hands bound with red cord.

Necessity is the mother of moral reletivism...