CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

So let me remind everyone, given the recently tangled narrative:

François is still at Chalmette cemetery.

Jake & Leo are in the lovely Pacific Northwest.

Rosalyn is hanging with her and Sidana's peops near the docks.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
So let me remind everyone, given the recently tangled narrative:

François is still at Chalmette cemetery.

Jake & Leo are in the lovely Pacific Northwest.

Rosalyn is hanging with her and Sidana's peops near the docks.
Did you want to keep Francois in the current thread, or start a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:37 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post
Did you want to keep Francois in the current thread, or start a new one?
For the present, let's keep him in the current thread. Because so much is happening in the past few posts, ends and beginnings are a bit fluid, I'll admit, but there's a bit more I have planned for the cemetery before moving on.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry . . . the happy joy of finals is pretty much upon me in its full dancing singing glory
Old 12-16-2010, 02:56 AM

I'm gonna have Leo experience a brief and somewhat fractured vision as he mentally searches for the dagger outside Glastonbury Grove. Once I have that posted, I am going to turn the crank on the current Rosalyn thread, because I want her back in the cemetery before too much longer. It might take me a day or two to finish the Leo post (or it's possible I finish it before going to bed, if inspiration strikes), then off we'll go in the other threads.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Huxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Sorry . . . the happy joy of finals is pretty much upon me in its full dancing singing glory
Absolutely. Congrats on another finished semester!

Now off to flog myself before the shining halls of academia so that they see that my soul has been purified to a point that I may be permitted to understand the ways of the thinkers I aspire to become.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Now off to flog myself before the shining halls of academia so that they see that my soul has been purified to a point that I may be permitted to understand the ways of the thinkers I aspire to become.

So sorry. Next!

(I kid, I kid!)
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-17-2010, 08:05 PM

OK, there'll be a new thread for François and Rosalyn coming up as soon as I can think up a suitable title for it.

Hux can have Leo relay what he experienced in his search for the dagger in-character or just refer to the write-up of the vision if he's pressed for time at the moment.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 PM

I just got a new set of rolls from BB. Looking over the roll lists I have, I think it's a good idea if everyone could please send me a new set of 20 or so 3d6 rolls. There's going to be some measure of action for everyone pretty soon.

trenbarger @ ucsd dot edu

EDIT -- Also, in the current IC threads, I would like to have everyone stay within a couple of rounds' worth of actions within each other. So I may wait on posting replies but give more frequent prompts to move the action along, as needed.

Last edited by Detritus; 12-22-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:29 AM

FYI, during the expected end-of-year slowdown I'm working on an intro to a GuardianCon 9 module involving events surrounding the Deepwater Horizon oil spill last spring which I'll be posting to the general RPG forum at some point. It's definitely set in an alternate future timeline from this game, so don't sweat it too much if you read something like "all the PCs in this game die in the next 48-72 in-game hours." The magic of PCs is they get to have some amount of control over their own futures, but those in the game here would kind of get in the way of this other scenario. Some fairly high-falutin' NPCs also get knocked off or out of commission, but that shouldn't be taken as "future canon" either.