CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Immortal Desires

Immortal Desires Detritus's GURPS World of Darkness PbP game.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm heading down to San Diego for the weekend. It's possible I could be scarce during the time I'm down there.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:00 PM

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I made the executive decision to lay out the final four cards in Rosalyn's reading in one post. Partly this is to move things forward far enough that Rosalyn's memory recovery can get tied into the events in the Leighton prelude thread. Also, there's going to be a bit of chatter about events in the parlor before the actual memory recovery is initiated.

In the "War Duchess" thread, the ball is in François/Leo's court as to the question of whether they want to leave any personal weaponry with the backup force. Presumably it's not necessary for Leo, since he isn't all that good with guns, but it could be a different story with François.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 AM

I need to write an intro to the fight scene in the Leighton thread, which is now set up to be the Leighton & Sidana thread. I also have to reconstruct Sidana, whose character sheet sadly only resides on my now-defunct Mac, which is in San Diego in any case.

I also think the War Duchess thread is going to end up being pretty short. When everyone goes into the field, there will be a new thread, and possibly two.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:40 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think your last post can really be replied to here?
Old 02-10-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
I dont think your last post can really be replied to here?
Yeah, things are in a holding pattern with you and hidufel until I can get them going again in the Leighton prelude thread. It could be a day or so before that happens, I don't know. It's about to get very busy in the lab, so I'm trying to get through as much stuff as possible today, before I get really busy starting tomorrow or Friday, but I can't really work on Sidana's character sheet in the lab. Sorry.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM

OK, I'm back for now, things got even busier than I was expecting a few days ago. I have to finish up a few last notes on Sidana, then I'll send what I have to Kal, and then I'll get things rolling on all fronts again.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:47 PM

Sorry, I've been swamped the past few days. Might not be for another day or two before I can really get things rolling. I'll see how I'm feeling tonight, but I'm coming off 6 of the last 7 days of being in the lab 10-12 hours a day, and even the "day off" had a little time in the lab.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

Take your time, dude. One of the benefits of this format is exactly that: much more relaxed time pressure.
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-18-2010, 04:57 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Am I now Sidana in the flashback thread, or not yet?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Am I now Sidana in the flashback thread, or not yet?
Yes, you are.