CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Thunderdome: The Sports Haven

Thunderdome: The Sports Haven Discuss any and all sports -- professional, collegiate, amateur, or fantasy.

Old 08-26-2017, 10:13 PM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thunderdome 2017 order and protocol

Highest to Lowest per 2014

http://www.criticalfumble.net/forum/...nderdome+draft

79 - Paulypalooza
66 - Starhawk
65 - Brother Brian
53 - Detritus
46 - Ischade
35 - Kalzaaz
21 - Silverwhisper
14 - Voodazel

I will be setting up a draft thread shortly, draft order will be snake as in years past, for the sake of expediency I'm going to say no trading of draft picks this year if no one minds.

I have the next two weeks off, I will be as aggressive of a whip hand as I can be in getting us to the next pick within the bounds that recovery allows. Given that recovery consists of a lot of time semi-horizontal on my couch I should be pretty aggressive. If there are limits on your availability to pick please post those time windows. So far as we can those windows will be respected. If there is going to a large window please send proxy picks to me.

If a participant is not able to make their pick for 4 hours with no response and no proxy made they will have the best available pick made for them subject to the consensus of those available. If you can be available by SMS please send me your number and I will use that to communicate. Otherwise I have all of your on either Facebook or Hangouts.

Remember to check previous picks to ensure you're not making a duplicate pick. I will update the lists as each round completes and I am likely to use a google sheet for this that I will give you all comment access to.

Good luck everyone and welcome back to Thunderdome! 8 geeks smack-talk, 1 geek brings home bragging rights!