View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Gwynnis lays a hand on your arm as everyone else leaves, and closes her eyes. Rebekka directs Sabine to Anneke and Dee Dee. The Prince leaves talking to Bonnie and Meerlinda, and the two groups head in opposite directions once they're out the door.

When she hears the door close, Gwynnis opens her eyes. Her one-eyed gaze is still a bit disconcerting to you.

"I should have had the Councilor conjure me an eyepatch before she left. No matter. Close your eyes, Rosalyn, and relax."

You do as instructed, and Gwynnis touches your arm again. You feel like you're falling asleep at the touch.

"That's right, just let yourself sink deeper. I shall be your guide." Your sire continues with a string of soothing words, and you find yourself sinking into a trance.

"Now, go back, go back to Glastonbury Tor. It is Lammas Night, with a moonless sky, and we are about to defend the Tremere performing their ritual in the ruins of St. Michael's."

A distant portion of your mind tells you that Gwynnis is prompting you with her own memories of the night, but in a short time you begin reliving the battle through your own eyes.